Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More New Books

The following books are now available for me to get for you!

Garden Spice & Everything Nice by Renee Mullins $11.50













Simple Elegance by Susan Scheewe Brown $12.00













Everyday Beliefs by Laurie Speltz $11.50













Storage Solutions by Donna Dewberry $11.00













One Stroke Denim Adornments by Donna Dewberry $9.50













NORTHLIGHT BOOKS

Creating Textured Landscapes with pen, ink and watercolor by Claudia Nice $25.00











Creating Textures in Pen & Ink with Watercolors by Claudia Nice $22.00











Gorgeous Glass by Arlene Swiatek Gillen $24.00











Watercolor: The Spirit of Spontaniety by Karlyn Holman $24.00











Secrets to Drawing Realistic Children by Carrie Stuart Parks & Rick Parks $24.00













I have a new order started so I am able to put an order in anytime now. If you wish any of the above new books or others, please let me know as soon as you can. I will advise you as to my progress with your orders.

Also, if you would like to be put on my mailing list, just send me an email and I will do so. bonniesbooks@gmail.com


No comments: