Sunday, June 1, 2008

I am Home!!

Hi Everyone,
Well, I am home after another very trying time with my health. However, this was completely different for me. I had an aneurysm burst in my head on April 09/08. It took our medical wizards over 2 weeks to locate what the problem was and that was only because I insisted that I had, had a huge pop in my head but no one investigated this!! Duh! :)
Anyway, I ended up at Toronto Western Hospital where they took fantastic care of me. I had 3 brain surgeries and all were successful. I was also told that I had two aneurysms, not 1, so they took care of it too! They are wonderful doctors, nurses, etc., and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs there kind of expertise.
I am still going to take a few days to get myself back together (as much as I am able too!) and then I will get back on the horse and try to get caught up with every aspect of my life that has been put on hold. For those of you who are still waiting on your invoices, I will try to do them up asap. :)
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. You are a great group of gals!!!!!
Bonnie

No comments: