Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MORE NEW BOOKS!!!!! :)

There are 3 more new books available.

Fruits & Florals to Paint by Deptula and Deiphouse $11.00
Buckets & Bins by Assorted Artists $11.00
Pickwick Papers - Early Edition 2008 by Linda Lock $13.00

AND....Coming Soon
GARDEN SPICE...and everything nice by Renee Mullins (not sure of price yet)

I will be placing my order for new books on Thursday, Mar. 07/08, therefore, if there is anything you would like, let me know.

Also
: I have had some inquiries about Premier brushes and please know that I do have access to these brushes (I use them myself), therefore if there is something you would like, let me know and I will get them in for you. However, I am not sure how often I will be ordering because I have to order 6 of each brush, so it may take me awhile to get a sizable order together. If you order them, I will keep you informed of my progress. Okay? :)

Take care everyone!!!!

No comments: