Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's been awhile..... :-)

Hi Everyone,
Well, I am finally home again and hopefully for quite awhile this time.
I have a few things I would like to tell you about and the first one is, is that my blog is now opened to everyone, so you can pass it on to anyone whom you think would be interested.
You no longer have to sign in! Yippee!!!!! :)
http://bonsbooks.blogspot.com/
There are only 3 new books to tell you about since my last post...it sure isn't like the old days when we had a much larger selection to choose from. Hopefully our industry will start to turn around soon and everyone will start to design and publish again.

Antique Images by Andy B. Jones $13.00
Snowy Days by Sandra Malone $11.50
My Winter Garden by Sandra Malone $11.50

Please note that if you are looking for other/older books, send me an email and I will let you know if I can get it for you. I am not limited to what I have started listing here. :)
Another place that I like to order from is Cottage Industry, therefore if there is anything you would like from them, check out their website and let me know as soon as you can.
There website address is: http://www.cottageindustry.nb.ca/about_en.php
You will notice that they do not give prices, as they are strictly a wholesale company, therefore if you want or need to know the price of anything, just send me an email and I will let you know.
bonniesbooks@gmail.com
And...if there is enough interest, I am more than willing to order pattern packets by Jamie Mills Price, so if you see anything you like, let me know and then I will let you know as soon as I can whether or not this is something I will be doing.
http://www.betweenthevines.com/
Don't forget to check out the items I have on sale!
I think that is about it for now and again if you have any questions or you want to comment on anything, please don't hesitate to do so!!
Thank you so much everyone!!!

No comments: